Dienstag, 10. März 2015

I AM BACK!

I AM BACK! I know there is no excuse for my sudden and unexplained break three years ago... 
As I started studying a completely new period of my life started. Everything was new, turbulent and exciting... whereas this blog took a back seat. But in this three years I've never forgotten this blog and how I loved recording my life.
So now I am back with a completely new design. Less scrolls, quillings and colour but clear lines, brightness and purism. I think the new look kind of represents how I changed in the last years. So stay tuned and follow me in a new period of my life...

2 Kommentare:

  1. Toll, dass du wieder bloggst. Das schlichte Design gefällt mir super. LG Anna

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich freu mich auf deine Posts und die tollen Bilder!

    AntwortenLöschen